AHT - Average Handle Time
AHT is the standard metric used by call centers to measure the performance of their agents. AHT is comprised of several indicators:
- Talk time is the duration of actual talk between a caller and an agent.
- Hold time is the time the callers spend on hold.
- Conference time is the duration of a conference call.
- Wrap time is the time after the call.
- Total call time is the general amount of time spent on processing calls.
- An average call time is the average duration of a call.
The indicators may vary depending on the requests and functionality of a particular call center. The Dialics call tracking software indicates the duration of a call from the moment a caller dials a number and to the moment one of the parties hangs up. Besides, total and average call time are also specified in the analytics.
Please enter your email and be the first to know about new features or articles.