Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This service is operated by Klodyme Limited, a company registered in Cyprus with company number HE411367.
Terms and Definitions
For the purposes hereof, the following terms and definitions are used:
- Web-site - the web-site with a domain name “dialics.com”.
- Dialics - the platform designed for measuring users campaigns performance and making better marketing decisions and its web-version.
- We (Klodyme) - Klodyme Limited.
- You (User) - any individual person or company that is using functional features of the Services and has reached the age of full legal capacity in accordance with the legislation of the country of their citizenship.
- Services - the web-site with a domain name “dialics.com” and “Dialics” platform (including its web-version).
- If you do not accept these Terms please do not access and/or use our Services.
- This User Terms is intended to regulate the relationship between Klodyme and the User in connection with the provision of a non-exclusive right to use the Services (simple non-exclusive license).
- Klodyme is a SaaS company that provides call tracking and analytical services. Klodyme Limited and associated companies, and references in this document to “us,” “our,” and “we” refer to Klodyme Limited.
- The Web-site integrates with carriers like Plivo, Twilio and Telnyx. Please refer to their Terms individually.
- We may update these Terms at any time. Please review the Terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Your continued access to and/or use of our Services after changes have been made to the Terms indicates your agreement to be legally bound by the updated and/or amended Terms.
- Our service works as is and as available, that is, the way you see it now and which is available to you.
If you have any questions on these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com
1. Website Use and Your Rights
The Website is operated by Klodyme Limited. All intellectual property rights, including copyright belong to rights holder. All rights are hereby reserved. When you access the Site, you undertake:
- that you are over 18 years of age;
- that you are Using the Website in your own name and not on behalf of anyone else;
- that you will not allow any other person to use the Website under your name, nor will you in Using the Website, pretend you are someone else, or seek to disguise your identity;
- that you are only Using the Website and the Services for your own benefit and not for the purposes of providing Services to others.
Subject to the undertakings you give in these Terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right and license to use the Website and any software on our server, which is enabled, by your use of the Website, solely to access the Website and Services.
2. Our Rights
Failure by you to comply with these Terms constitutes a material breach of these Terms and may result in us take all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
- Issue of a warning to you;
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs resulting from the breach;
- Further legal action against you;
- Send the necessary information and notifications to the User's email;
- Klodyme Limited reserves the right to block your account at any time.
In case of fraudulent or suspicious activity, the account may be blocked without notification.
In the event of misuse or abuse of the Dialics system or its telecommunications partners, Klodyme, its partners or regulatory authorities may impose fines or fees on your account. Should any penalties or fees be charged to your account, you expressly authorize Dialics to invoice your default billing method for any amount that has been charged. By accepting this agreement, you take full responsibility for any fines, penalties or regulatory fees that may be charged to your account, and you agree to pay any penalties, penalties, or regulatory fees immediately within 24 hours of notice.
3. Content Usage
The Website and the Content may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use. For educational purposes alone, you may retrieve and display the Content on a computer screen. You may also print out and photocopy the content of this website
Except as set out above, you agree not to download, copy, reproduce, modify, store, archive, show in public, redistribute or commercially exploit in any way any part of the Content without the prior written permission of rights holder.
You agree not to use the Content or the Website for any illegal or improper purpose, nor for any purpose, which might infringe the rights of others, or which might harass or cause inconvenience or distress to any person.
You also agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to the Content and not to remove or alter any such notice or restriction or alter the Content in any way.
4. Using the Website, the Content and Your Obligation
- Part of the information you are required to provide to register with us is a Password. This is generated by you. You are responsible for ensuring that any Password or any substitute Password you use to register or to access your Account after registration is kept confidential, only used by you and is not used by or disclosed to others.
- You are also responsible for: all transactions or activities carried out using your Account and password; and ensuring that when you access the Account that the system, you use to access the Account is secure, is not left unattended unless you have fully exited the Account and that your password is not retrievable from the system by others.
- You are responsible for notifying us if you know or suspect that your Account or password might be known to a third party. If you fail to do so, you will be liable and fully responsible until you notify us.
In order to use the functionality of the Services, you need to log in to your unique account, your personal account.
The Personal Office displays data about you as an User. The User guarantees the accuracy and completeness of the information specified in the Personal Accounts.
If you provide incorrect/inaccurate information or the Klodyme Limited has reasons to believe that the information provided is incomplete or unreliable, the Klodyme Limited may, at its sole discretion, block or delete the relevant personal account and prohibit use of the Services.
The Klodyme Limited is not responsible for the possible loss or damage of data, as well as other consequences of any nature that may occur.
5. Reproduction of the Website Content
If you wish to re-publish, re-distribute or exploit the Content in any way you should address a request for permission to rights holder.
By Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Klodyme Limited cannot guarantee that any such permission would be forthcoming or on what terms.
6. Third Party Links
A third party must ensure that nothing on its own Website suggests or could be understood to imply that any part of the Website is part of its own Website unless the third party has obtained the prior written approval of rights holder.
A third party must ensure that nothing on its own Website suggests or could be understood to imply that any part of the Website is part of its own Website unless the third party has obtained the prior written approval.
Klodyme Limited reserves the right to withdraw any permission without explanation or notice if in its sole judgment use of such links is excessive or inappropriate. Klodyme Limited also reserves the right to change the location and nature of files within the Website without explanation or notice; it is the responsibility of the third party to check and update links as necessary.
7. Prices. Modifications to the Service and Prices
You can choose a payment method and tariff using for the use of Dialics the following link: https://dialics.com/call-tracking-pricing/
You have the right to choose one of the provided tariffs.
The monthly fee for the selected tariff will be deducted from the User’s card every 30 days. The tariff will be renewed until the User cancels the Account or subscription.
Monthly payment for the tariff will be made automatically by debiting the User's card.
Separately from the subscription, the User pays for the rent of each mobile number and makes payment for the calls made. These payments are made from the User's balance on Dialics.
Prices for our services are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service or any part or content there of without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
When registering, the User will be prompted to enter their card. Card number, CVC validity period. After that, he will be registered in the system.
After registration, he will have the opportunity to link other cards in the menu item “Top up balance” by entering the Card number, CVC validity period.
On this page, the User can select one of the saved cards, enter the amount for which he wants to replenish the balance, press the “Replenish” button
The entered dollar amount will be debited from the customer's card.
Balance replenishment is possible by using a bank card.
By enabling the "Auto-recharge" feature on the "Top-up" page in your account, you explicitly authorize Dialics to re-debit your credit card, now and in the future, for as long as the auto-recharge is enabled for the top-up balance your account based on your configured settings. The auto-recharge feature will automatically bill your credit card by default when your account balance falls below a configured threshold for a pre-configured dollar amount that you authorize when you turn on the service.
You explicitly authorize Dialics to automatically or manually adjust top-up thresholds if it is determined that the frequency of billing may cause problems with your credit card issuer.
You can turn off auto-recharge at any time by going to your account's Billing Settings and toggling the On switch / Off ".
You agree and acknowledge that under no circumstances will your deposits with Dialics be refunded for any reason. Once a deposit has been made, these funds are no longer available in any form other than an account credit that can be spent on using the platform. This policy includes all funding methods, including fees using the Auto-Top Up feature. In the rare event of a systemic or technical error, Klodyme may allow a return, however you agree and acknowledge that a return will only be made at Klodyme 's sole and final discretion. You agree to be responsible for all bank charges and fees in the event returns. By making a deposit to Dialics, you explicitly waive your right to dispute, refund, and agree not to attempt to circumvent this agreement in any way.
8. Trial period
Any registered User can get the trial version. When registering, the User indicates their credit card as the only payment method. After checking the payment on the card, the User is registered.
The Trial period lasts 7 (seven) calendar days. During the Trial period, the User receives a limited functionality of the platform, namely, the ability to purchase only 1 phone number. And also his balance is replenished by 10$ to buy a number and test the service.
During the Trial period, you can use only one number.
After the Trial period expires, Dialics invoices the amount equal to the subscription amount and debits the funds from the User's card.
Within 7 (seven) calendar days of the Trial period, the User can cancel the subscription at any time.
9. Refill Your Account in Your Personal Cabinet
For the purpose of using Dialics, you can top up your account in your personal account. You will be able to do the following things with these funds:
- rent of the number to the system (subscription fee);
- pay for minutes of conversation.
10. Trademarks and Intellectual Property
You may not use trademarks from dialics.com without prior written permission from the copyright holder.
11. Limited Liability and Disclaimer
Klodyme Limited obtains the Content from a wide range of sources and it includes facts, views, opinions and information likely to be of interest to Users of the Website.
Klodyme Limited does not endorse or accept any responsibility for any views, advice, recommendations or opinions expressed on any Website to which we link. You should note that any contact or arrangements made between you and any third party named on the Website or any third party website linked from it is at your own risk, and Klodyme Limited accepts no liability.
The Content should only be used for your general information and use and not by way of specific recommendation or advice, as every individual's circumstances are different. Before taking any action or decision based in whole or in part on the Content, you should always make your own independent checks of any information that is important in making such decisions or taking such action. You should also seek professional advice in appropriate circumstances such as over medical matters
Klodyme Limited does not give any warranties in respect of the Content or the Website, freedom from viruses or other contamination or that the Website is compatible with any computer systems, software and browsers.
All implied warranties or duties are excluded save if and to the extent that they may not lawfully be excluded.
Klodyme Limited shall not be liable for any claims, losses, injuries, penalties, damages, costs or expenses arising from the use of, or inability to use the Website or Content or from any action taken, or omitted to be taken, as a result of Using the Website or Content.
12. Changes to the Terms
Klodyme Limited reserves the right to make changes to any part of the Website and to add to or change these at any time. Any new features or tools that are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms.
You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
If any part of these Terms becomes illegal, invalid, unenforceable, or prohibited in any respect under any applicable law or regulation, such provision or part thereof will be deemed to not form part of the contract between us. The legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
By accessing the Website you agree to accept that these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus. You also accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus Courts in relation to any dispute that may arise in connection with these Terms or your use of the Website or arising in any way from the Content.
The parties agree that all disputes and controversies that may arise out of or in connection with this Terms will be resolved through binding pre-trial dispute resolution.
A claim shall be accepted provided it is made in writing and sent to the legal address by registered mail with return receipt requested or handed in against a signature.
The time for consideration of the claim is 15 days from the date of receipt of the claim.
If no agreement is reached, all disputes regarding the performance of this Terms shall be subject to judicial resolution in accordance with the applicable laws of Cyprus.
This Terms and the relationship between the Klodyme Limited and you shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus. Issues not regulated by the Terms shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation of Cyprus.
15. Unsubscribe Process
The User can unsubscribe from the monthly subscription at any time. After unsubscribing, the User can use the functionality of the system until the expiration of the paid subscription. After the onset of the next / new subscription payment period, the functionality of the system is blocked for a specific User. To continue using Dialics, the User needs to renew the subscription.
Attention! Canceling your subscription does not mean that Dialics will stop billing your numbers rent and incoming calls! To avoid numbers rental costs after canceling your subscription, you must delete all existing numbers before canceling your subscription. Otherwise Dialics will continue to charge for the rental of numbers according to the tariffs.
Also, the User can delete the account through the settings.
After clicking the button, the User will also be prompted to delete all account data, in addition to personal data (phone numbers, calls, payment methods).
16. Company Information
Klodyme Limited is a company registered in Cyprus with company number HE411367. Klodyme is a SaaS company that provides call tracking and analytical services.
17. Your Declaration
With the acceptance of the following Terms you declare and agree that you fully understand and accept the hereto stated rights and obligations, including all relevant and applicable internal rules, together with those described in the _________.
Name: Klodyme Limited
Legal address: BOUMPOULINAS, 1, 3RD FLOOR , FLAT/OFFICE 31 NICOSIA 1060 Cyprus
VAT No. CY 10411367J
Company Number HE411367